Juvederm Volux is a hyaluronic acid dermal filler which has been specifically designed for use in the chin and jawline. We can use it to improve facial harmony by strengthening the jawline and chin, to soften jowls, improve ‘double chins’, or to give a stronger more defined jawline. Volux for sale
Buy juvederm volux online. This is an injectable filler consisting of hyaluronic acid. It is developed and manufactured by a Dublin-based pharmaceutical company known as Allergan. Juvederm is indicated for treating volume loss in the chin and jawline. This helps to enhance the overall facial definition. It can also be used for non-surgical rhinoplasty. order juvederm volux online
How Juvederm Volux Works
- Restore lost volume and improve sagging due to ageing of the jawline and chin.
- Contour the chin and/or jawline
- Define the jawline more effectively
- Visibly lift and shape the lower face
- Sculpt the lower face with bespoke, long-lasting results
How Long Does The Result
With Volux results can last up to two years. Having said that, the result will change over time as the filler is very gradually broken down by the body. I recommend that our patients see us every six months for ‘tweaks’; we do smaller amounts more frequently to keep them looking more steady.”
Where is Volux injected?
Volux is specifically designed to enhance, define and sculpt the lower face (jawline and chin), due to how firm the filler is when it sets. However, it is always worth chatting with your Aesthetic Nurse or Doctor as they can individually tailor your treatment based on your desired outcomes.
What are some important safety tips to follow when using this product?
- Do not use it in combination with dermabrasion, deep chemical peels or laser treatment. If the inflammatory reaction produced is significant, avoid injecting surface peels.
- Avoid injecting Volux into the lips, glabellar region, or the periorbital area (including the crow’s feet, eyelid and undereye area).
- Do not inject Juvederm Volux intravascularly (i.e. into the blood vessels), as this can potentially result in occlusion of the vessels, embolization, infarction or ischemia. It is not recommended to inject Juvederm Volux intramuscularly.
- Injection of a medical device (such as Juvederm Volux) is associated with a small infection risk. While using Juvederm Volux, follow standard precautions related to the use of EN injectable materials.
Possible Side Effects
A small amount of bruising and swelling are the most common side effects with Volux, and I would say Volux can feel slightly more tender than other injectables within the Juvéderm family. This is minor and short-lived though, and patients can take paracetamol if needed.
There are serious potential risks with all dermal fillers which are not specific to Volux – you should always make sure you are in experienced medical hands (such as a doctor, dentist or prescribing nurse), and that the practitioner treating you is also able to deal with any problems that may arise. juvederm volux for sale online