BCN Peel #03 Depigmentant is a chemical exfoliant combining three alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs): mandelic acid, lactic acid and glycolic acid.
- Ample depigmenting action by inhibiting melanin
- Removes upper layers of the epidermis
One of its main characterizations is its depigmenting, antioxidant and regenerative action.
- 20% Mandelic Acid (anti-microbial action and boosts collagen production)
- 20% Glycolic Acid ( stimulates cellular regeneration and increases hydration)
- 20% Lactic Acid (anti-oxidant that blocks melanogenesis)
- 1.5-2.5 pH
Alcohol Denat., Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxypropylcellulose
There are no reviews yet.